- Canvas fabric studio backdrop for full-length, portraiture, headshots & video
- Heavy-weight 390gsm cotton canvas, with a durable satin-matte finish for minimal glare
- The professional results of hand-painted canvas at a fraction of the cost, an authentic reproduction of our own original artwork
- Portable by design, perfect for location-independent photographers, content creators, online fashion & beauty; full-length and portrait sizes available
- Delivered crease free, rolled and ready-to-shoot
About Our Canvas Backdrops
Perfected for Portraits & Full Length
Crafted for photographers and content creators, our studio backdrops make a gorgeous fine art backdrop, a highly portable photo-booth background for events, staff & student photography, hair & makeup, or an ideal video background for vlogging. Refresh your photos and social feed with professional, memorable images that stand out.
The Professional Results of Hand-painted Canvas
A high-resolution 1:1 replica of the original artwork, our designs are hand-painted here at our workshop in Scotland, developed around classic fine art aesthetics as well as current trends. We reprint them in-house using durable inks, the final print looking and feeling like the authentic painted work of art, at a fraction of the cost of traditional hand-painted originals.
Premium Canvas Fabric
Printed here in the UK on a heavy-weight 390gsm cotton canvas fabric with a satin-matte finish, our photography backdrops offer minimal glare when used alongside studio photography lighting and flash. With proper care, they can last a lifetime.
Portable By Design
With full-length and portrait sizes available, our fabric backdrops are ideal for the location-independent photographer or content creator, rolling up neatly into the 1m long tube they’re delivered in, unrolling crease-free & ready-to-shoot when needed. Stubborn creases can be steamed out if ever necessary.
Versatile & Easy to Use
We create deliberate variation in our artwork from top to bottom to allow you to get multiple effects from one backdrop. They can be hung in any orientation. Fix them to a background support system, or even simpler, to a wall using tape.