A rich, reddish brown earth shade, Umber was one of the first pigments to be used by humans. This flat coloured backdrop pairs perfectly with nature-inspired tones, and calmly counterbalances more detailed patterns in a composition.
If you're colour matching, the Hex is: #8C523A
100+ megapixel professional prints of original textures
Durable waterproof vinyl
415gsm matte media that wipes clean
Lays flat for instant use
Delivered crease-free, rolled & ready to shoot
Made in the UK
Designed, printed & shipped all under one roof
- Professional vinyl backdrops for product photography, food photography & social content. Perfect for flat-lay or still-life. Create evocative scenes using multiple designs.
- Original, realistic, true-scale textures. All found, crafted and captured by us, our 100+ megapixel artwork is suitable for close-crops (not for macro photography). Never enlarged, pixelated or from stock.
- Superior durability & finish. 415gsm / 300 micron, water-proof media with a matte-finish that wipes clean & minimises glare. Perfect for food shoots.
- True colour. Printed on X-Rite® balanced equipment with Ecologo® Certified inks for industry-standard colour accuracy. Please note that even with strict colour control, prints purchased at different times may vary up to 5%.
- Delivered fast, crease-free, rolled and ready-to-shoot in sturdy cardboard tubing. Lays flat for instant use. Re-roll to store.
Our vinyl backdrops are available in two sizes:
- Standard size: 60 x 90cm / 2 x 3ft
- Large size: 90 x 120cm / 3 x 4ft
Standard sizes are a crop of the larger size. We never scale up our artwork, with the exception of some abstract/non-replica designs which we crop according to aesthetic.
*Sizing specified can be +/- 1cm, as all backdrops are cut by hand. A white labelled border is included at the top edge of every backdrop.